Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Everybody was bugging me to create a blog. So i did it. Hah, get my phone today. Finally, can take pix. It's been long i had never blog, abit rusty already my hands. Nowdays keep go out, no time for comp. k3k3k3k3. Kinda miss school now, never get to take my MYE. If i'm still at school now, i should be burning midnight oil already. Well, its best not to burn midnight oil thou. Wondering when i could play pool again. Damnit, Tomorrow is me & bby's first month.
But didn't get to celebrate, bby is at camp naoz, friday then bookout. Hope he's alright. Bby still owe me movie!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Please comment here darling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahhas
    SO CUTE ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walao, stop it lahhh! Shityou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhaha, That time should keep come mah! Anyw, meetup soon ok. Luvyouttm! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. o0 where ur chat box x.x
    see free we free den meet :/

    ReplyDelete